Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 19 Update

Just a quick announcement. I have decided that I will post the gender reveal on my blog tomorrow, 7/10 at 9 pm CST! Keep an eye out tomorrow night :)

Today's date: July 9, 2013

How far along: 19 Weeks

Total weight gain: I'm still at a loss of 2 pounds overall.

Size and growth of baby: Bébé is the size of a mango! Bébé is developing a protective coating over the skin, called vernix. It could still be present when bébé is born. Bébé is also working on all five senses. Nerve cells are developing in the brain :) {via}

Baby is a: We should know tomorrow! Well, at least if bébé cooperates. The poll on my page for Team Tie and Team Tutu will close at 5 pm CST tonight!

Maternity clothing: I wear maternity pants consistently, and only a few t-shirts that are not maternity.

Sleep: I sleep well for the most part. I definitely have more energy, but would like more nap time :) I only get up once a night to use the bathroom, but I do have to change positions at least 3 times a night. Luckily, I can usually fall back asleep pretty easily.

Movement: Feeling more and more on my own. Phil's favorite part of the day is when he gets to put his hand on my belly to feel our little tomato rolling around. It's definitely more rolling than kicks, but I believe I have felt a few small kicks!

Cravings/Aversions: My main cravings this past week was triple chunk brownies, strawberries, sweet corn, and strawberry lime cream slushes. Aversions are the same.

Morning Sickness: I had a few Zofran free days this past week! If I can do every other day, that would be nice. I may just have to take it the whole time like I did with Jillian.

Symptoms: Round ligament pain, lower back pain, nesting, a few extra pimples here and there, gas, movement, heartburn, some nausea, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: I had lost more weight with Jillian, and craving tomatoes a lot with Jillian, (not so much with this one). They sound good, but it's not an obsession. I also am carrying much lower than I did before.

The best moment of this past week: Spending some time with family for the 4th, Jillian slowly getting better, and a play date yesterday!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: More movement, and our ultrasound tomorrow!!!

Bump Comparison:
{Left: Jillian 2011 Right: Bébé Deux 2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...