Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 20 Update


Today's date: July 16, 2013

How far along: 20 Weeks! Halfway to D-Day :)

Total weight gain: I'm still at a loss of 2-2.5 pounds overall.

Size and growth of baby: Bébé is the size of a banana! Bébé weighed about 10 oz at our ultrasound on July 10th, which is right about on track. He is working on taste buds, and is swallowing much more amniotic fluid than before :) {via}

Baby is a: bouncing baby boy!!

Maternity clothing: All clothing, except a few shirts, are maternity.

Sleep: It's hard falling asleep lately, but I am out once I finally do. I may wake up if Jillian coughs or if I need to switch sides. Naps are harder to come by lately because I have so much to do.

Movement: More movements this week, especially after certain foods and drinks. Little bugger was breech at our ultrasound this week so most of the movement is pretty low.

Cravings/Aversions: My main cravings this past week were strawberries, and Chick-fil-A. Aversions are the same, though meats are easier to eat now.

Morning Sickness: I actually don't have to take Zofran every single day now! I do have to late at night every so often, but it's getting better.

Symptoms: Round ligament pain, lower back pain, nesting, a few extra pimples, gas, movement, heartburn, some nausea, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: I was sicker, and had lost more weight with Jillian at this point. I am carrying lower than I did with Jillian. David seems to roll around more than kick, which is the opposite of Jillian. I feel calmer and less emotional this time around as well.

The best moment of this past week: Learning and revealing the gender of bébé deux, and leaving for our church mission trip.

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: Getting home from the mission trip, our next appointment, and counting the days I get to see my folks again!

Bump Comparison:
{Left: Jillian 2011 Right: Bébé Deux 2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...