Monday, October 7, 2013

Bébé Deux's Baby Shower

Saturday, two of my good friends at church threw David and I a shower! Phil actually came with me because he was in charge of cooking bacon. {I'm particular about my bacon, so he was gracious enough to come cook it for the shower} Phil's parents were even able to come down!

Here are some pictures from the shower:
{Some of the decorations and my special chair :)}

{The diaper cake from Youth and Family Ministries!} 

{Cupcakes with fondant babies, baby bottles, ties, and blocks that spell "David"! I have some talented friends :)} 
{I missed getting a picture of all the yummy food that was there too}

{Opening some gifts after we played a few games} 

{Jillian even got a big sister gift from one of the guests! Here she is opening it with Grandma}
{I forgot to ask permission to post a picture of these two kids. Trust me that they are cute, but I want to respect their privacy :)} 

{More pictures of the decorations/guests} 

{More guests :)} 

{Finally, me with the hostesses. I'm a very blessed woman to have these two in my life!}

I had such a good time at the shower! It was fun to celebrate David, and look forward to his arrival with such a great group of ladies.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! Even Jillian got in on the action. Certainly a blessing to have those ladies with you in the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great time! They both have two children that are older, but it's nice to have experienced mom friends as well as one that is learning along with you :)

      Delete
  2. Awe wish I could have been there! I got the invite but of course forgot to RSVP (not that we could come anyway). I'll be sending something along for David though :) <3 you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could have too! I totally understand, but wanted you to get an invite anyways :) You are so sweet! Thank you in advance :) I'll be sending something for E's big day, but it's going to be a little late, sorry! <3 y'all too!! xoxo

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...