Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Even though we're being super lame and not doing anything today, we would still love to wish you a...

Happy Halloween!

We won't be passing out candy, we're having a pot roast for dinner, and the grown-ups will be watching a scary movie after Jilly goes to bed. {Told you we're being lame!} Between me being super pregnant, and Jillian being just a little too young to go door-to-door in our opinion, we figured a quiet Halloween was in the cards for this year. That doesn't mean we didn't dress up our sweet girl :)

If you remember from this post, her costume is Little Red Riding Hood!
{It was very hard to get her attention!}

I also did a comparison picture because she wore the same outfit she did last year. She has changed so much! *tear*

We hope you have a fun, and safe evening, no matter what your plans are :)

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! It's ok to keep it low-key. You have been busy lately so you deserve a night off!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...