Monday, March 27, 2017

{Announcing} Baby, One More Time

{Baby Mine}

Now that our family knows, we are more than happy to "spill the beans"

Without further ado...

Final Fourth....

is....

...

...

{Alexandra "Lexie" Grace}

We were a little surprised, because we were convinced that this would be Nathan. Not only that, but none of my methods of predicting the gender was correct for all 4 of our babies.

Nevertheless, we are beyond excited to have Lexie join our family this summer!

We did a short video of Jill and David finding out the gender. Clearly, David is more excited about the jelly beans, so I think he'll be ok with being the only boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...