Thursday, March 30, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 21 Update


I'm behind in posting stuff because I am now a LipSense distributor! {I know, I know! However, I really love the product, and I wanted the discount more than anything ;)} So I took the pictures on the correct day, but I'm behind on posting. I'm sure I'll get a handle on everything soon ;)

Today's date: March 30, 2017

How far along: 21 Weeks 

Total weight gain: I'm at 3 pounds below my pre pregnancy weight.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a pomegranate, or baby bok choy! She is around 11 ounces and 10.5 inches long. Her digestive system is busy creating meconium, (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth :){via}

Baby is a: girl! Our little Lexie Grace :)

Maternity clothing: All day, err day. I have some new pj pants from my parents, so I'm enjoying them at home. (And they have pockets!)

Sleep: Not getting restful sleep lately, but I do sleep ok. I honestly need two naps a day, but I can't get one since I have other littles to attend to.

Movement: She is most active at night time, and I am feeling movement daily now!

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings are caramel, fruit, and chicken dishes. Aversions are still the smell of raw meat, cooking meat in a crockpot, and anything that smells/sounds bad at the time.

Morning Sickness: More of a low appetite than morning sickness. I'm thankful for that!

Symptoms: A little heartburn, sore breast, hip pain, headaches, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: I'm not hungry very often, and I feel like my fuse is much shorter than it has been in the past. Otherwise, it's pretty similar to my other pregnancies.

The best moment of this past week: Having a productive weekend, spending time with Phil, and getting through the week.

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: Easter, my SIL's baby shower, getting a storm shelter, and getting baby prep done!
Now to compare pictures :)
{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...