Thursday, March 9, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 18 Update


Now that I have an ultrasound date, I have a poll up for gender guesses for Final Fourth! Be sure to submit your guess :)

Today's date: March 9, 2017

How far along: 18 Weeks 

Total weight gain: I finally gained this week! I am at 6 pounds lost.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a sweet potato or bell pepper! Final Fourth is becoming amazingly mobile, passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. They also have unique finger and toe prints {via}

Baby is a: baby! Less than 2 weeks for us to find out :D

Maternity clothing: Maternity or lounge clothes all the time. 

Sleep: I toss and turn a lot right now. I don't know if I'm not getting restful sleep or what, but I am still just as tired. I must have slept on my right hip funny because I woke up to some major soreness this morning!

Movement: I had 3 separate days where I felt some good movement. Phil was even able to feel a little too! Keep it up, baby!

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings were mostly soft caramel. I even asked Phil for some apples and caramel dip this week! Aversions did not change this week.

Morning Sickness: Better than before. I do gag a bit more when brushing my teeth, and I still can't be around crock-pot meat. 

Symptoms: A little heartburn, sore breast, little nausea, hip pain, headaches, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: Aside from my sensitive gag reflex, it's similar to one or more pregnancies.

The best moment of this past week: Getting our new couch, and getting some support I desperately needed from Phil and my folks.

What I miss: Nothing at all!

I'm looking forward to: Spring break, my kids' attitudes getting better, and finding out who will be completing our family really soon!
Now to compare pictures :)
{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...