Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Dear Bébé Deux: {A Letter to My Son}

My Dearest David,

With any luck, I will be staring into your handsome face in the next 30 days. I am so thrilled to be your mama, and it has been a privilege to carry you these last 9 months. Your daddy and I have loved you before you even existed. We know you'll be a perfect fit in our little family, and we are so excited to welcome you into the world. We are thankful that God chose to bless us with you. I promise to love you with every ounce of my heart until my dying day.
I'll be seeing you, my little tomato :)

Love,
Your Mommy
infinite x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...