Saturday, November 30, 2013

Our 2013 Thanksgiving

First of all, thank you for the thoughts and prayers with my last post. It means a lot to me, and I am running pretty low on confidence in general. Love you guys :)

Second of all, still no baby. We'll see what will unfold over the next few days!

We had a relatively quiet, but very successful Thanksgiving! My mom and I cooked up a storm, and everything turned out great! All the food was warm too :) Here's a photo recap of our day.

{It was a gorgeous day, so Phil and my dad took Jillian outside to play!} 

{Jillian having a blast :)} 

{Then Jillian helped my mom and I as we finished cooking our meal} 

{I tried to get a good picture of her, but she does not stay still for anything... not even marshmallows!}
{And yes, I did try bribing ;)} 

{Phil carving our turkey} 

{Gee-Chaz distracting the toddler while we finished setting the table} 

{Our yummy spread :)} 

{Getting Jillian set up in her chair} 

{The whole gang <3}

{Not pictured is the new tradition my mom and I started in 2011: getting pedicures on Black Friday. We don't shop, and so we usually have the salon to ourselves since everyone else is. What a great way to relax by pampering yourself after being on your feet all day!}

All in all, it was a lovely day with some of my favorite people in the world :)
I hope your Thanksgiving was full of love, relaxation, and good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...