Thursday, September 24, 2009

This Is Ourselves Under Pressure...

PROJECT 365: Day 34
In case you didn't read my previous post, I stayed up most of the night studying for a mid-term that was followed by another exam for another class. I slept about 4 hours total so I was pretty exhausted. I took my mid-term and I feel pretty good about it. The test... well, I'm ok with it. However, I'm usually pessimistic about stuff like that so I'll just wait and see how bad it was. As I drove home, I started to get a sinus headache again. I think I've figured out I am now allergic to grass. That's strange since one of my favorite smells used to be fresh cut grass. I still like the smell, but now it gives me a headache about an hour later. Once I got home... yep, you guessed it, I slept for about 2 hours. After awhile, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I didn't wake up soon. I've been watching my DVRed shows and just relaxing. I haven't been sleeping really well lately so my body really needed the rest. I'll be doing a separate post tomorrow about the new shows for fall that I've watched and what I think about them. Feel free to skip it if you don't care what I think. It is just my humble opinion :)

Since Phil has his night class, I waited to eat dinner with him. That means I had a little free time on my hands so I...

colored my hair ;) As per usual, I took a few extra photos just for fun. I hope you enjoy mom and dad! LOL

Tomorrow is school then work. My friend my be having a girl's night so hopefully I won't have to be lame and fall asleep early watching Food Network like I usually do on Friday nights ;) Hope you had a good day too!

Peace to you,


"Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...