Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our House Is A Very, Very, Very Fine House With Two Cats In The Yard...

Well, it's not a house, but it is our "home" until we move out of state after we're done with school :) Enjoy the photos of our new townhouse!
The front door (obviously)


Our patio area! We have a grassy area that's marked off by a fence so we can let Petey roam around a little.

There's a powder room (half bath) right by the kitchen!

The kitchen

The kitchen again

The dinning room
I decided to make our master chest the divider between the dinning room and living room. It turned out better than I envisioned!

The couch
The awkward space under our stairs. It has all our movies, books and misc.
The fireplace/TV area!
The front door. 10 cool points if you get the Friends reference :)
The staircase. The fireplace area is completely open to the ceiling on the 2nd floor. That makes the apartment seem larger.
Petey has found a new sleeping spot ;)
Our bedroom! The furniture fits a LOT better than in the last apartment.

Hope you enjoyed the mini-tour of our new place :D

Peace to you,
"Our House" by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...