Monday, September 21, 2009

Follow Your Star, Play Your Guitar...

PROJECT 365: Day 31
Guess who packed a delicious lunch only to forget it halfway to school today. Yep, that's right, it was me. That's one of the downfalls of going to school 25 minutes north of your home, then work another 20 minutes west from there. Oh well, you live you learn right? At least the reason I forgot was because a maintenance guy came to the apartment right before I left to fix our leaking faucet! We had quite a list to give the manager, but nothing has really been done yet. This is a step in the right direction.

Phil should be picking up tickets to the midnight showing of New Moon on his way home today!!! So excited!! Pretty sure we won't get balcony again, but as long as I get to go, that's all that matters to me. Last piece of good news is I got an 80 on my first test in State & Local Government! I did better than I thought/than I did last time I took the class and took this test. Now I just have a paper to write for my Contemporary Political Issues class and I can go to sleep early! I've been pretty groggy all day because I took some Benadryl before bed last night. Hopefully I can sleep soundly tonight. Happy Monday everyone!

Peace to you,

"I Forgot" by Moldy Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...