Sunday, September 6, 2009

One Thing I Still Know Is That You're Keeping Me Down...

PROJECT 365: Day 16
Well, the day started off kinda of typical, but then got a little rough. The picture of the day is of the new bible study/lessons for my youth group! You see, I had this as a bible study when I was in high school and I feel it's wonderful :) I think it's important for the youth, no matter what their age, to know what Presbyterians believe and why. I know they are confronted with questions from their peers and this book is a great resource. We started on the introduction today and I made a worksheet to go along with the chapter we're going over. I only had two kids today, but they were very receptive which made me feel optimistic!

We never thought we'd see the day when my cat, Cleo, would warm up to Phil, let alone SIT by him instead of me! You see, she's never liked Phil in the 5 years we've been together. I told him she's pretty fickle, but the more you feed and brush her, the more she'll like you. She's lived with us for almost an entire year and this happens earlier. Baby steps, but defintely good signs for sure.

I saw these thunderheads rolling to the east. Usually if they're east, I know they won't effect us. Well, then I saw flags blowing from east to west. When I got home, I turned on the weather and... of course nothing what so ever. Nice. lol

I had an issue come up after I got home that I will not get into here. Let's just say I'm glad my husband and mom are in my life. They talked me through it and I know that I handled the situation the best way I could. I can only learn from what's going on and move forward. So thanks mom and Phil. I truly appreciate you and your level heads :)

I think Army Wives is a repeat today which makes me sad. Oh well, I guess I'll just watch "The Princess Bride" on a movie channel until Phil gets home. Hope your Sunday went well today!

Peace to you,

"Gravity" by Sara Bareilles


No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...