Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Always Got Something To Do...

PROJECT 365: Day 33
I will just give a quote for today since I don't have much time to go into depth about it. Plus, I feel it speaks for itself :)

“Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much are the three pillars of learning"
- Benjamin Disraeli

I had to skip choir practice tonight because I have not one, but two tests tomorrow. How many classes do I have tomorrow? 2. Oh and one of the tests is just 1 of 5 exams while the other is my mid-term. Yippie :-/ Well, I had class this morning then work after as per usual. However, I got the worst headache straight across my forehead around 3pm and it just wasn't going away. I'm pretty sure it was just sinus stuff so Phil gave me two Aleve and two Sud-a-feds to take right before dinner. Now my head doesn't feel as cloudy and I can start studying again :) Wish me luck friends!

Peace to you,


"Procrastination" by Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...