Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If We Listen To Each Other's Heart...

PROJECT 365: Day 17

I know I'm a day late, but you'll understand when I finish my post ;)

With Monday being Labor Day, Phil and I decided to go up to Tulsa for the day! One of the main reasons we decided this is because the local AA baseball team, the Tulsa Drillers, were playing their last game in the old stadium. The town built a new downtown ballpark and I thought it'd be a good best friend thing for Phil and his best friend Jeremy to do. They used to go quite a few times every summer and it sounded like they had fun!

So pretty much we slept in until 8:30 or so, had breakfast and were on our way. We had lunch with the in-laws at Pei Wei then played dominos for a little while (see above photo). After that we laid around for abit then I drove to Claremore to see Annette! We didn't get to hang out too long, but it was great to see my BFF :) She gave me a book to read and I'll let you know how it is. I went back to the in-laws and had a nice chat with Darla. Phil got back a little after 9 pm and we started home around 9:45 or so. We had to stop on the other side of town to do an instore pickup for Walgreen's. Pretty much, that just means he picked up some stuff the pharamacy he works at needed that another store in town had too much of. As we neared OKC, Phil wasn't feeling too well. We got home a little after midnight and he immediately ran to the bathroom. Let's just say he re-learned the lesson of not mixing beer and sweet stuff (it was beer and cotton candy from the game) :( Poor baby! I took care of him and he felt better when we woke up this morning.

Hope y'all had a safe and relaxing Labor Day!

Peace to you,
"Eye to Eye" from A Goofy Movie (I watched it earlier today ;P)

1 comment:

  1. OH OH OH!! I just watched A Goofy Movie!!!!! Powerline 4 Life! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...