Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's A Typical Tuesday Night...

PROJECT 365: Day 18
Can you tell moving day is coming up? This is what Phil and I are working on this evening. He has to work Friday night, I have to work most of the day Thursday and Friday, etc. This week is going to be nuts. I'm just ready for it to be Saturday night or Sunday afternoon so I can start unpacking/decorating!


I got to school a little early this morning so I decided to treat myself to a Green Tea Latte with Soy Milk from Starbucks. It was yummy! Well, since I had to walk across two large parking lots, I happen to see this bumper sticker on a new car. Of COURSE I had to take a picture of it! It appeals to two different humorous sides of myself 1) the 5 year-old mentality of my humor and 2) the political science major of my humor. I was so glad I grabbed the camera this morning xD

Other than that, I don't have much to report today since this is mostly what I've been up to all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more exciting ;)

I hope y'all got back in the groove of things better than I did today!

Peace to you,


"You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...