Sunday, September 20, 2009

And Now The Company Jumps When He Play Reveille...

PROJECT 365: Day 30
I know I haven't really updated this. I could make up excuses or just promise to never do it again. So.... I promise never to do it again ;) I uploaded all my other photos to my facebook page. If we're facebook friends, go ahead and enjoy :) If not, you're not missing too much.

We are officially unpacked and cleaned up! I'll show a few photos of our new place in a new post after this. Today I went to church with Phil, came home and just relaxed. After this past week, I'm just thankful to have the time to be still. I did make some pudding graham cracker sandwiches! They're point friendly and hit the spot for a frozen treat! My mom used to make them for me when I had "tea parties" at our house in Arkansas. Had an O.I.L. meeting and now I'm waiting for Phil to get home from work. He should be on his way.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Peace to you,


"Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" by the Andrews Sisters (It was on Army Wives tonight ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...