Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And A Time For A Purpose Under Heaven...

PROJECT 365:Day 32
What a great day for the fair! After class today, Phil and I went to the fair. We got a great surprise at the gate where admission was $2 instead of $8! Apparently they had a $2 Tuesday deal which worked out well for us! Two admission tickets, 1 funnel cake, 1 large lemonade, 1 roasted corn on the cob and 30 ride tickets = $40. Playing hooky with you hubby to go to the fair on a beautiful day = priceless :)

This was our weather forecast for the week. See how the high was 68 and there was finally a break in the rain?!? Perfect fair weather!

Phil finishing off the funnel cake. I only ate about 1/4 of it, but it satisfied my sweet tooth and I was able to show lots of restraint by only using 15 points at the fair. Hey, for fair food, that's pretty darn good in my books...

One of the rides had warnings in German? Whaaaaaa?

One side of the fair...

And the other :)

Although we did have to push out my Jeep in the giant mud hole known as the free parking. Oh well, we really didn't mind too much. I even rode on the ferris wheel with my back against the seat! It took every fiber in my being to not grab that middle pole, but I did it! Phil was very proud of me :) I'm really hoping to get over this fear. It seems like the one I can really work on the easiest.

Also, Happy Fall!! It's finally my favorite season :D

Peace to you,

"Turn! Turn! Turn!" by The Byrds

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...