Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Clothing Help From A Strange Place

I feel like I need to apologize for the picture yesterday. I took it late last night, but I didn't have the energy to write an entire post. I only had 1 clean bra, which is why you can see it so easily. Also, my hair didn't look that bad to me before the picture. Once I realized how awful it was, there was no taming the beast. Lastly, we tried to eat turkey chili and cornbread for dinner last night. Although it tasted good, I had some awful indigestion and heartburn the rest of the night. No more chili for me.

Moving on...

Friends, I'm starting to hit rock bottom in a certain area of my life. I am now asking my husband to help me pick out my outfit for the day. Me, asking the man who always checks with me before he steps outside, to help me. Why? I feel like I wear the same stuff over and over again. Of course I am because it's called maternity clothes. Unless you can afford to buy a whole new wardrobe, you should only buy certain basics and go with it. I just have no creative juices right now to help me with accessorizing. That being said, I usually don't like the first choice he gives me. Then why ask for help? Oy, I don't get myself sometimes. This morning he tried to give me a dark brown tank top to wear with my light brown cargo pants. Not wanting to dress mono-chromatically, I opted for a gray tank top instead.

My poor husband. He is being quite the trooper, that's for sure! And he does it 99.8% of the time with a smile on his face. Thank you Lord for such a great husband :)

In Jill news, Sunday night was quite a night for her! Not only did I see her stretching, but my stomach was constantly moving for a good 5 minutes straight! Since they were not kicks, it was a different sensation than I have felt before. It felt weird, but it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I think this is solidifying our idea that she's going to be quite the mover and shaker once she's here. I can't wait to experience all of that.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...