Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We Interrupt This Broadcast...

I know, I know - 2 posts in one day?!

Well my friends, I just got off the phone with my doctor's office and I passed my 3 hour glucose test!! I'm so stinkin' excited! I feel like, deep down, I knew it would be ok. Even if I had high-ish levels, I would just need to see a dietician/check my sugar levels. However, not having to worry about any of that is completely fine with me :)

My favorite part? It means that I don't have to feel guilty about the strawberry shortcake sundae I had last night my body is finally working properly to make sure Jill stays healthy and happy before she makes her debut!

Wednesday, I think we can be friends for now. Happy Wednesday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome!! Congrats on passing, go enjoy that sundae now ;)

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...