Friday, September 16, 2011

Rainy Friday

It's pretty rainy and cold here today, but I am not complaining at all! It's nice to have around for a change. I even slept under my covers last night! That's a first since the mega heatwave we had all summer long. I do hope it lets up a little later because Phil and I are headed to T-town tonight. The Susan Komen walk is tomorrow and we are celebrating my mother-in-law's 5th year of remission, and it is a week before she turns 55! It may still be rainy, but it'll be cool outside for the walk.

There are two movies coming out later this month that I'm pretty excited about!

The first one is called Courageous. I believe it is by the same group who did Fireproof. I got to see a trailer for it recently and I think it's going to be really good! Plus, I heard the song "Courageous" by Casting Crowns on KLOVE this morning and just love the song immediately. It does have one of my favorite bible verses in the song ;)

The only one is I Don't Know How She Does It. Even though I'm hoping to be a SAHM, I bet I can still enjoy watching a movie about a mother who does it all. Plus, it's SJP - what's not to love?!

Do you have any movies you're excited about?

1 comment:

  1. I want to see both of those movies also! I told Jarrod we are making Courageous a date night. Gotta find a friend to go see the SJP one.

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...