Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 27 Update


I am really sorry about my absence lately friends! I've just been so exhausted when I get some time to myself. I've hardly been on social media. I can't remember the last time I looked at my Facebook feed for more than 30 seconds! Hopefully this week will help us finally get into the groove of things and on a better schedule. I'm in the process of doing a quick update to kind of let you in on all the happenings around here!

Today's date: September 3, 2013 {3 months until D-Day! WOW!}

How far along: 27 Weeks

Total weight gain: 12.5 pounds, but we ate out the last 4 days, so I suspect I'll drop a pound or two next week. If not, it's no big deal :)

Size and growth of baby: David is the size of a rutabaga! He is around 2-1/2 pounds, and 14-1/2 inches long. David's brain is showing activity as it becomes more complex. {via}

Baby is a: baby boy!

Maternity clothing: All clothing, except a few shirts I wear at home, are maternity.

Sleep: I slept well the last few days, but I didn't fall asleep until close to 1 a.m. last night. Naps are still few and far between, though I can lay down and just give my body a rest.

Movement: I feel movement everyday! He's been more active lately, but he's still quiet in comparison to his sister ;)

Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings or aversions this week.

Morning Sickness: I am doing well, and only get a little sick to my stomach if I have too much dairy. Still Zofran-free!

Symptoms: Obvious baby bump, round ligament pain, back pain, stretch marks reappearing, abs feeling heavy, nesting, gas, movement, trouble sleeping, peeing a fair amount, light contractions if I overdo it, and extremely tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: More weight at this point, I feel more tired with this pregnancy, and no nausea.

The best moment of this past week: Seeing my parents for 24 hours!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: Jillian starting her pre-preschool class this week, finding out my official glucose test results, starting 2 week appointments with the doctor, finding out about another baby coming in February for friends of ours, and cooler weather!

Baby #1 & #2 Bump Comparison:
{Left: Jillian 2011 Right: Bébé Deux 2013}

David Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...