Thursday, September 5, 2013

Photo Review of August 2013

The last few weeks have been hard. Phil's had a rough time at work, I've been exhausted, and Jillian is... well, a 20-month old. Need I say more? ;) So here is a quick photo review of our August. {If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen most of these already}

Our August consisted of...
 {New outfits for little tomato! Thanks mama :)}
{Nutritional breakfasts that include my current craving}
 {Painting almost every weekend}
{We should be done in two weeks though!}
 {New shoes for Jillian! Size 4}
 {My attempt at nesting before I overdid it and caused big BH contractions overnight. At least I know my limits now}
 {Jillian getting into mischief instead of napping}
 {Playing with chalk and trying to prepare for college ;)}
 {Finally trying a restaurant that sadly closed at the end of the month}
{It closed because the owner's moved FYI. The food was amazing so we're sad it's gone now :(}
 {Making progress on the coffee bar project! Almost done...}
 {Going to the zoo with friends!}
 {Helping oversee the youth praise band on Wednesday nights}
 {Finding books for cheap at TJ Maxx and Marshall's!}
 {Wearing mama's sunglasses, and being a cool chick}
 {Taking my glucose test}
{I think I officially passed, but had to go back 2 days later to give more blood for an iron test. At least it's over with!}
{I have to give a shout out to my friends Elena and Angie! They came to watch Jillian during my test, treated me to lunch, and hung out at the house with me just in case I had a big crash. I am so thankful to have them as friends :)}
{Our Labor-Day Weekend Roadtrip! Open road, sleeping baby, and a handsome driver makes me one lucky girl}
{We drove to Tulsa Friday night, to Branson Saturday morning, back to Tulsa Sunday late afternoon, then home again on Monday afternoon. It was a whirlwind trip, but I was so glad I got to spend 24 hours with my folks!}


And as a bonus, here are a few pictures from the last 24 hours :)
 {Post-powdered donut snack at church. My bible study started up yesterday, so we're getting into the groove again :)}
 {Jillian before her pre-preschool class this morning!}
{Gosh I love her :) <3}

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! August was pretty good to us, but September isn't going so well so far :( Hope y'all are doing well!

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...