Monday, September 9, 2013

Glucose Results and September is on My List

Happy Monday y'all! I had a doctor's appointment today and thought I'd do a quick video blog :)



So like I said, thank goodness for good test results and a healthy bébé deux! I'm so happy I don't have to take the 3 hour glucose test. Now excuse me while I got make some more brownies ;) I kid, I kid.

I don't know about you guys, but so far September as been rough. Between some personal issues I'm facing, the newfound heat/lack of rain, and all the rudeness going on in public/the roads, I'm pretty much over it. September needs to shape up or speed up because I'm at my limit. Is your September going better than mine? I sure hope so.

Now to continue the drama of September, I'm off to continue looking for my lost car key. I can't leave the house at all this week until I find it. Luckily I have nowhere to be tomorrow, but the rest of the week is a whole other story :-/

2 comments:

  1. Yay for passing the glucose test! I had to do the 3 hr. yuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so grateful to pass the first time. I had to do the 3 hour with Jillian and yuck is right!

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...