Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy February!

Rumor has it the ground hog saw his shadow this morning. Someone better tell the weatherman...

I had a post in mind for quite some time, but I haven't done it just yet. It involves my hair and doing stuff to it :) The problem is, our financial situation is not quite ideal so I really keep going back and forth about what I want to do. Hopefully I'll make a decision soon.

Plus, someone is not interested in napping lately. Jillian took a 2 hour nap yesterday, (and that was it besides a few catnaps that last 5 minutes), but we were in the car for about half of it. That's also why it's taken me a few days to reply to comments as well! *le sigh* Someday I'll figure out how to do all this without feeling like my brain is missing.

Phil is always talking about how much he hates the month of February. It's usually really cold, (not this year apparently), it's the last full month before his favorite season, and usually something in his life goes wrong. For a little break from the norm, I traveled to Gigi's cupcakes in OKC to surprise him with some tasty treats! See Phil... February can be sweet too :)

{I love that it says "Enjoy" because I sure did ;)} 

{From top left: Hunka Chunka Banana Love, Black Forest, Scarlett's Red Velvet, and Thin Mints} 

{Yes, she slept like this all the way there. It hurts my neck just looking!}

Hope y'all are having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's so nice that you brought him sweets! Hopefully y'all have a great February!!

    So funny how babies can sleep like that and so soundly too!!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...