Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February for Us: Part 1 Photo Update

Hey there! I was doing so well for awhile in terms of posting consistently. Well, we've had a rough couple of days. I'm usually an open book, but some of it is a little too personal to share on the interwebz.

However, because I am contractually obligated with grandparents, (I kid, I kid), to show off photos of a certain someone, I will do two photo updates today. Enjoy :)

{We started off February relaxing on our Boppy} 

{Then we received some boots for our trip to Minnesota!} 

{Of course mom had to take a few photos of her :)} 

{The next day, we introduced a monkey lovie someone gifted us} 

{Success! She loves it} 

{February 3rd, we went on a lunch date at McAlister's!} 

{Then we had a play date with precious Addison and her sweet mother Ashley. We had lots of fun!} 

{We spent Saturday loving on our lovie in daddy's arms} 

{Then we had some fun during tummy time!} 

{The shirt is true. Mommy sure does love you baby girl!} 

{It may look like we're teaching her sit ups, but she was just laying like this on her own}

4 comments:

  1. OMG the boots! and the "sit ups"! SOOO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the boots on clearance at OldNavy.com! I decided girlfriend needed some winter boots ;)

      Delete
  2. Aww - such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...