Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo Catch Up

I have lots of posts in my head right now, but I'm not sure which to start with, how I want to do them, etc. Hopefully I'll get it figured out soon. Until then, let's play catch up after this weekend :)

{I posted this on Twitter, but wanted to share. Jillian has gotten in the habit of eating half her bottle, taking a quick catnap, then finishing. It's not a good habit, but she's so cute I hate to wake her :)}

{So bright eyed and alert!} 

{Resting up for visitors on Saturday}

{My cousins sent us this bib and it's so sweet} 

{Jillian with her Grandma Darla} 

{Grandma Darla and Papa Jim came over for a couple of hours on Saturday. It gave Phil and I a chance to run an errand and spend a little time with them!}

{Every time Jillian lays like this, I pretend that she's saying "Ahhhhh....."}

Saturday was not only fun for us since Phil's folks came down, but we had a fun dinner with our friends Abbey and Matt at Olive Garden! Our waitress was hilarious and an amazing singer at a nearby university. I don't think I've laughed so hard in quite awhile and Jillian did great, (even with a 40 minute wait to be seated). 

Yesterday we watched the season finale of Downton Abbey. We've watched it since day 1 and we're big fans! I noticed they didn't have a blurb saying they are filming the next season. Phil thinks it's because it's doing so well that PBS doesn't feel the need to let us know it's coming back.

No major plans for today, but I will have something to post tomorrow and Wednesday. Also, someone special is officially 10 weeks old today! We're in double digits people ;)

Happy Monday y'all!

4 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I wouldn't wanna wake her during her feeding either :)

    So glad y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I think it makes me happy to know she can sleep so peacefully near me like that :)

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...