Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rub-a-Dub

The other day, I realized that I had at least one picture of Jillian for every day this year, (minus two separate days in early January). Of those photos, most of them were of her either a) sleeping or b) on her activity mat. I understand that is kind of her life right now, but I figured that had to be some way to take her photo on Sunday that did not involve either of those things. Then it hit me... bath time :)

Since I'm doing a special Mardi Gras post for later, I'll keep this post down to the intro, this little bit, and my top 4 favorite photos. Enjoy!

{Love those long eyelashes!} 

{HAHA Looks like someone took her Cheez-its} 

{Wide-eyed and bushy tailed, but oh so cute}

{Love}
{This is actually my new desktop photo on my computer :)}

1 comment:

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...