Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Nursery" Tour

I put nursery in quotations because it's not really her nursery. I'm so ready to have more room so I can set one up for her! In fact, I still won't reveal the "theme" of it since I have so many things I will do for her nursery when I can. Hopefully we'll be moving to at least a rental house in the next few months. However, I'm pretty happy with how her little space looks for now :)
{Her bassinet is near my side of the bed and between the bathroom and closet} 

{It is guarded by Karl Henry III, the humongous lion my brother got Jillian for Christmas. You can see her photo shoot with the lion here :)} 

{The art work above her bassinet! The J was made by her wonderful Aunt Jessica, and I made the sign the other day because I loved the quote} 

{Her changing table is between our dresser and the door to the hallway}

{This is the cross-stitch I did for her :)}

{Her toys, baskets full of diapers, and the yarn letters that were also made by Auntie Jess!}

{Poor Jill got all dressed up to run errands with mama and daddy, but it was cold and windy so she chilled out in her car seat while mama and daddy traded turns going out for various errands}

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're so sweet :) I can't wait to go all out and finally reveal the theme!

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...