Saturday, December 29, 2012

Newtown Fundraiser through Laura at The Everday Joys

I wanted to mention this earlier, (life pre-sickness and travel-mania), but didn't get a chance.

It's no secret that I really love Laura over at The Everyday Joys. We've been web friends for almost 5 years now and she is one of the sweetest people I've had the pleasure of knowing! She is an Independent Scentsy Director, and has offered to do something amazing. Through the end of the month, {aka Monday, 12/31}, she is offering 100% of her commission to help families in Newtown, CT. Whether you buy Scentsy, Grace Adele, or Velata, it all goes to this fundraiser. So get to shopping and support Newtown Youth & Family Services!

{via}

1 comment:

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...