Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Under the Weather

I started a blog entry for today, but then Jillian ran a small fever this afternoon. She was acting quiet and tired, which is out of the ordinary for her. I took her temperature and it was looming around 100. I gave her Tylenol and we've been taking it easy. This means my to-do list for today is now getting done overnight. While it's not my first choice, my main focus is getting Miss Jillian better and fast! She's sleeping now so I'm hoping she's feeling at least a little better tomorrow :)

I'll most likely post my original entry tomorrow or Friday. For now, I'll share a photo I've been waiting to after I bought more storage space on my blog.

{Thanksgiving Cutie :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...