Saturday, December 8, 2012

That Moment: First Birthday Party Style

We survived Jillian's party! All in all, it was a success and I'm so happy Jillian seemed to have a good time :)

While I'm busy editing photos, I'm going to do a quick post about some moments I had over the last 24 hours. Enjoy!

That moment when... you realize you put so much shine product in your freshly washed hair that it ends up looking greasy.

That moment when... you realize the cling wrap has won the battle so you ball it up, toss it in the trash, and tear off a new piece.

That moment when... your stomach growls because you haven't had more than half a scrambled egg.

That moment when... you see that the cat has escaped and you have to chase it down rodeo-style.

That moment when... you go from talking normally to your husband to ending the sentence yelling because you're much more stressed out than you realize.

That moment when... you realize people should be showing up in 20 minutes and you still have your pajama pants on.

That moment when... you see all the food you have left over and realize you may not have to worry about lunch for the next 4-5 days.

That moment when... your daughter smiles and you thank God Almighty for blessing you with her :)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...