Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Photo Shoot Obsession

I think it's a borderline obsession, but every time I put Jillian in an outfit for the first time, I end up doing a mini photo shoot with her. Do I regret it? Not in the least :)

{Doing a good job sitting supported on the couch} 

{Yes, both Grandmas love you Miss Jillian :)}

{Mid-Sneeze} 

{Put up your dukes!} 

 {In her Bumbo again}

{Streets! HAHA}
{We always joke she's trying to be a gangsta by saying "Streets!" like this commercial

{Smiling while Petey creeps in the background} 

{I love these feet}

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE love love the picture of her with her fist up! I laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...