Saturday, August 22, 2009

But For Now It's Between Green And Grey...

PROJECT 365: Day 1

And so it begins... I have started Project 365. The reason I picked this date is because it marks the day my parents told me they were moving. Just knowing how much has changed in the year since then, I thought it would be interesting to see how the next year will pan out. What better way then by taking a picture everyday? ;)

Today has been so ridiculous. I fell asleep with my phone charging last night. I woke up to the phone being turned off. "Strange..." I think and I try to turn it on. It won't. Awesome. So I went to my Weight Watchers meeting. I lost 2.4 pounds, bringing me to 3.8 total!!! I'm hoping to earn my first 5 pound sticker at the next meeting!

After the meeting, I ran to the AT&T store to see what I could do. Well, the girl told me it might be the battery. Well, I didn't want to buy anything without talking to Phil first so I raced home to call on our home phone before he clocked in at work. Got the green light from him, packed a lunch and headed to the other AT&T store in town. I'm there for over an hour before being told I'm not authorized to do anything with the account and I would have to pay $50 for a new battery or I could get a Go Phone and use that until an upgrade is available, November 20th. Ugh! Well, I was SUPPOSED to do something with Annette before I went to the church, but I didn't have her number memorized so I couldn't get ahold of her before I had to be at church to help with the church directory. According to Twitter, she was quite upset with me. Even though I know what happened, I don't blame her for being upset. I would have felt the exact same way if I were in her position.

Like I said, I was at church the rest of the afternoon helping out. Then Phil came to the church and we settled things at AT&T. I am NOW authorized to do whatever with our account and I have a phone for now, hence the picture!

Now Phil and I are waiting on our pizza for dinner and we'll probably watch the first Indiana Jones movie. I've never seen it before so I hope I like it!

Here are the runners up for the picture of the day...
This was what I was in charge of for the directory. Checking people in, ushering them around, etc. I'm glad Leslee was around to talk to. It would have been very boring to do alone :)

I just thought Petey was very precious in this. I wish my day was more like this!



This is actually a picture of my injury from the other day. I got cut by a can of pineapple. This is what it looks like a few days later. I'm finally able to bend it without it hurting!


This is actually from last night before we left to see "Little Shop of Horrors" at the theater. I just thought we looked good ;D

I hope y'all had a better day than I did!

Peace to you,


"Green and Grey" by Nickel Creek

2 comments:

  1. You guys are cute.

    Sorry about the phone! I've had my share of phone drama. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - thanks so much! :)

    Yea, it was a mess. Luckily my parents have about 2 different older phones that still work that they're sending to us. This way, IF this happens again, we have a free option that won't involve the headache that is the AT&T store!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...