Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'd Like To Think The Best Of Me Is Still Hiding Up My Sleeve...

PROJECT 365: Day 5
Study, study school's your buddy. Well, that's what I keep hearing. Here I am, trying to study for a quiz over this synthesis report for Contemporary Political Issues and my headache from 3 o'clock is just now starting to subside. I feel pretty good about the quiz so I may just go to bed early and review one last time before class.

Today has been pretty boring. In fact, I've been to Target twice! lol I got out of class almost 30 minutes early today and I had nowhere else to go before work. I walked around the Target near my job so I could scope out prices for some of the things we talked about getting when we transfer apartments. I saw that the first 4 seasons of House were on sale for $18.99!!! Usually they're $45 each so I persuaded Phil to let me get the first season! Score :D Then I worked until 5 and got home. Phil made dinner since I had a headache. He's very sweet! Then, of course I had to show Phil all of the things I found at Target! LOL Plus, we needed some tubberware to store the spaghetti he made for dinner. We found some such cute bedding we'll get eventually. I can't wait to show it off! LOL Phil is always asking why I don't do other things... like be an engineer, an interior decorator, etc. I responded with a quote from Little Women "I should have been a great many things..." :)

So I guess it is a good thing I'm going to bed soon. There seems to be a large storm headed this way with lots and lots of lightning. Goody.

Peace to you,


"No Such Thing" by John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...