Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There's No Need To Hurry When I'm Making Up My Mind...

PROJECT 365: Day 4
As you can see from my photo, I had an exciting day ;) I packed away all of our DVDs before my two classes this afternoon. When I got out of class, I had to go by financial aid then I walked around Target to do some "furniture investigating" (aka see how much the things I'd like to get cost =P).

After my little excursion, I watched T.V./slowly packed and cleaned some more. I don't want to do too much everyday for two main reasons... 1) My allergies have been killer lately. Annette brought up the fact that we are stirring stuff up my moving/packing/cleaning so I don't want to stir up too much and 2) I refuse to do everything myself. Phil lives here too and he'll need to chip in from time to time! Plus this way I don't pack something of his away and then hear "Where is my....?"

When Phil got home, we ate some chili dogs for dinner, then we watched the 2nd Indiana Jones movie while I tweeked our Netflix queue. I apparently have lots of horror movies I need to/want to see so I figured we get started now. I'm mostly excited... we'll see how it goes.

Now I'm off to clean out my sinuses and go to bed! I wish I could stay up and watch "The Pagemaster", but alas, I cannot. Boy does it bring up some childhood memories :D Hope y'all had a great day!

Peace to you,


"The Remedy" by Jason Mraz

2 comments:

  1. Vial boxes! Where'd ya get those? LOL :)

    Oh, the joys of packing. As much as we want a single home, we will not be moving for a few YEARS after this past year. I moved from my parents' house to his apartment, from his apartment to OUR apartment, into this house. Packing that apartment all alone was ZERO FUN. But I didn't have that, "Where's my..." going on, which WAS nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!

    Oh yes. I told Phil, the next time we move 1) we are moving into a house and 2) we are HIRING someone to do this for us!! Even if we have to start saving for it now, it would be so worth it! I bet that was nice :D

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...