Friday, December 4, 2009

And We Will Put The Lonesome On The Shelf...

Here's our decorated tree! We have our few other decorations up, but the apartment is still a little messy. I might post a picture of the others a little later.

I immediately light up the tree when I get home just to watch it glow :)
And of course, we got goofy with our holiday hats!

;)
Oh, and I forgot to mention, my brother in-law just got engaged on Wednesday night! It's very exciting in the Coghill family and I'll give more details once I find out! I hope y'all had a good evening
Peace to you,

"You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...