Wednesday, December 9, 2009

They're A Part Of The List...


Phil and I had breakfast at Prairie Thunder Bakery this morning. We don't have much food right now, (yeah for finals week =P), so we went to breakfast! If you live in, or for some reason ever visit, the OKC area, you should definitely check out this place! They have great breakfast and lunch items and the staff is always friendly :) They even sale loafs of bread! It was a nice way to start the day with one of my favorite people.

This is mostly for my mom. *waves* Hi mom! ;) This is a link to my Amazon wish lists. You can look as well if you are curious. However, I should warn you, I do have quite the lists of movies, tv shows and random items. As I've gotten older, I've noticed that I have a hard time asking for things. Even if it's my birthday, I feel selfish asking for things, especially if I know they're expensive. I started a running list of movies and tv shows I wanted on DVD for my own sake. Then, I decided I should start a list of things I want, no matter how expensive they are. This way, I don't have to ask for anything. If someone is curious enough to look at the list, then they'll know what I would like :) Made sense to me at least!

Now I just have to get through church potluck, choir practice then studying for my first final tomorrow at 11 am. It's American Foreign Policy and I feel pretty good about it. I just want to make sure I get at least a B in both my classes!! It'll be a long 48 hours, but I know it'll be worth it to finally get the degree next year :)

Despite the freezing temperatures today, I've had a decent day. I hope you had a pleasant day too!

Peace to you,

"Part of the List" by Ne Yo

3 comments:

  1. I love Amazon for that reason. I have quite the list myself, mostly of LUSH bath products and camera equipment. :)

    Good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!
    I think as long as I stop procrastinating... ;)

    I do have several LUSH items as well as shoes. Go figure! lol I do have a Nikon camera I've done lots of research on. I didn't realize how many little things you can get for cameras! All the filters, covers, lens, etc. It's enough to make my head spin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psst...go check out my latest entry. Left you something. :)

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...