Monday, March 5, 2012

Catching Up

Happy Monday y'all!

Today was slightly busy, but that was mostly trying to catch up after our weekend. Our first trip to Tulsa went well! We discovered that Jillian must get lonely and that's why she fusses in her car seat. I sat in the back with her both ways and she slept almost the whole time. The few times she was awake? She was calm and smiled at me :) She met lots of people and got lots of love! I'm sad I didn't really take any pictures. Sometimes I beat myself up for it, but then again I'm thankful for living in the moment and soaking it in. Mental pictures are just as important right? Well, that's my excuse at least ;)

I'm almost done with our laundry and I went grocery shopping this evening. We have the money to shop for almost 2 weeks worth of food so that's what I did. Even if I know we have the money, it's always hard spending so much at once. Luckily I got some yummy stuff and I'm excited about some of the new recipes we'll be trying. I'll post them on here if they are successful! Also, I bough some Dannon Oikos yogurt so I could try it. It is a lot thicker than I'm used to, but it was pretty tasty! I tried the Honey flavor this time, but I also have Vanilla and Strawberry. Hopefully they're just as good.

I can't believe she's going to be 3 months in a week! Where is my newborn baby?! She's growing up, but luckily not too terribly fast.
{I tried introducing some of her toys to her, but Miss Jillian was much more interested in the wall HAHA} 

{Someone found their thumb today. And so it begins...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...