Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simple Day

First of all, I want to send some love to Jessica at you are my color! She had her sweet baby girl on Feb. 28th, but baby has been in NICU since because she swallowed some meconium. However, she is going home today!! I know it's a huge relief that she's going home and I know Jessica and Ronnie are ready to start their new lives as a family of 3 :) Congratulations and I hope things continue to go well for you guys!

Today we ran some errands early on and now I'm finishing up the laundry my chores. I'm almost done and I'm pretty happy with how the place is looking for now. Even though we were gone for about 24 hours, I felt so behind when we got home. We're also trying a new recipe in the Crockpot tonight. It smells good already so I hope it tastes good too! I honestly think that's the best part of Crockpot meals... how it makes the place smell.
{Jillian "hiding" in her swaddle sack this morning. Don't worry, she was smiling underneath :)} 

{We went to Barnes & Noble for the first time today and daddy got to come too! I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, but Jillian got some new books}

Jillian and I are pretty excited because we have a play date at the mall tomorrow! I know that'll be fun for sure. Plus, it's Jillian's first time at the mall. We've been to Target several times, the grocery store, and church, but the mall is a whole new ballgame. Put us in coach, we're ready to play!

Hope y'all are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...