Monday, June 14, 2010

And I Wonder, Still I Wonder, Who'll Stop The Rain...

Reporting to you live from under the sea! Not really, but we've had enough rain and flooding today that it's almost true. In fact, the local weather just popped up during a commercial break of the Bachelorette and another HUGE, slow moving storm is heading this way... at 30 mph. Ugh. We got about 6 inches on average before noon today. I even ended up not going to school or work because parts of the highway were closed today.

This weekend was crazy. One for the books in my mind. However, we got Pake and Becca married and no one was physically hurt :) It was a pretty wedding and I think deep down they were glad to finally be married. Now that I'm officially done with all the weddings for the summer, I can get back to a regular blogging schedule! I know you've missed me HAHA!

Other than that, wrapping up my summer class before heading up to Minnesota for two weeks! I can't wait! I will miss Phil, but it's going to be wonderful to see my parents :D Also, I'm helping Annette plan her wedding. It's so much fun and I can't wait to throw her bachelorette party. It's going to be amazing, if I do say so myself ;)

Hope y'all are doing well!

Peace to you,

"Who'll Stop the Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...