Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In Between What I Feel and What I'm Told...

I actually haven't been having a really good day. Don't get me wrong, it could be MUCH worse. However, I'm just not feeling super happy. I guess you could say I'm just a little blue. My ceramics class didn't go so well and now I have to remake one of my projects. Then a conversation was started that really upset me. Also, I may have stumbled upon some information at work that I shouldn't have. If it is what I believe it to be, it's not good news :( So I decided a nice picture post of places I'd rather be today will cheer me up. Hopefully it lifts you a little if you're feeling the same.













And of course, where I wish I could be with Phil right now...

{photos via}
Ahhh.... much better :)

I don't know if you read this blog as well, but little baby Cohen has been going through a lot the 9 days he has been alive. Right now they are specifically praying for his kidneys and liver. If you have a spare moment, at least send good thoughts their way if you don't pray. I want to dedicate this video to Megan and her broken-hearted baby. I pray that God continues to be with you and heal baby Cohen. I pray He holds the hearts of everyone in the family so that peace and mercy are felt.



Peace to you,

"The Ocean" by Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...