Sunday, June 20, 2010

You'll Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life...





I know most people are doing this today.... and I'm no exception :)

Happy Father's Day to my amazing father. The one who serenaded me with "Father and Daughter" on his guitar the night before my wedding. The one who always understood me because we have such similar personalities. The one who could give the best hugs even if he didn't know what to say. I'll always be your little girl :)

Now enjoy these clips I found on youtube! These are the types of things we always laughed at together. The sound of his laughter is like music to me.





Peace to you,

"Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...