Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jumping Into A Puddle, Wearing No Boots...

Two posts in one day! Oh my! LOL

This is actually something that just happened so I thought I'd share. My co-worker-lady-ma'am is similar to my BFF Annette who introduces me to new things they like that I 9-times-outta-10 like as well. This gives us an opportunity to be nerdy together. Co-worker-lady-ma'am's newest thing... The Abominable Charles Christopher. It's a good comic strip and I think she said he used to be a Marvel comic artist! How cool! Anyways, the comic only debuts once a week so starting from the beginning doesn't take very long. I have two favorite strips already. The first one was posted the day before my birthday last year and the character on the right is similar to me ;) The second one I just found funny period.

Also, thanks to the comics, I found this song! It's by a band from Iceland so the lyrics are not in English. That video also took me to this sweet, sweet video. It's only about 3 minutes long, but totally worth it, I promise!

Hope you enjoy!

Peace to you,

"Hoppaipolla" by Sigur Ros (found english words by google)

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that song PERFECT for the strip he mentioned it on? I actually went and listened to it when I read that! :D

    (P.S. There is a lot of Sigur Ros on my computer if you're interested :) )

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...