Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Like Thunder And Lightning...


{via}
Happy (early) Monday morning. I don't know about you, but I was not ready for today. I couldn't get to sleep until close to midnight then some thunderstorms came loud and clear! Oy... Poor Phil woke up half because of the sudden thunder boom and half from me yelping because it woke me up/scared me. HAHA Did not mean to do that!

Today I called the doctor hoping to do my blood test tomorrow. If I have good news, maybe she'll let me go on my trip to Minnesota! You see, every two years the Presbyterian Church has this huge convention called General Assembly (or GA). It's like when the legislative branch of the United States meets. We have lots of meetings, pass (or fail) legislation to our bylaws and have some worship time. I have volunteered for several things including a mass choir! It just so happens that GA is meeting in Minneapolis! I have been planning since January on coming for GA, then staying a few extra days to be with my parents. Well, I'm worried if my levels aren't high enough, or just any reason really, my doctor won't let me go :( I really want to go because I haven't seen my parents since my birthday, (late March), and I don't know when I'd see them again before Thanksgiving :'( I'm waiting for the doctor/nurse to call back and I'll ask about the trip then. I figured, even if my levels are good now, they won't do an ultrasound until closer to 8 weeks which is around the time I get back! I know it's running a risk in case I miscarry, but I'm listening to my body like even is telling me and my body is saying everything's good. Hopefully this will all work out.
:::EDIT::: The nurse called me back and as long as Baby Kit Kat has good numbers, I have a go for going! Just another reason to prayer for good numbers. However, I spoke to a woman at church who told me she was given the progesterone I have and that's what helped her with her son. Makes me feel better :)

Other than that, I have a voice lesson today at lunch and my bro is coming for dinner tonight! Turkey burgers and tater tots! He starts a new job on July 1st and I hope he enjoys it.

Peace to you,


"Knock On Wood" by Amii Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...