Friday, June 18, 2010

Then Who Could Ever Stop Us...


I had the privilege to attend the Chris Tomlin & tobyMac concert at the OKC Zoo Ampitheater last night with Phil. It. was. awesome. Seriously! Chris Tomlin went first and we had kind of a mini-worship service going on. I nearly cried during "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" and I loved the feeling I had during his whole performance. In case you were wondering, both are just as amazing live as they are on their CDs :D Then tobyMac came and we had a party! HAHA Phil and I left 1 song early, but we had quite a walk ahead of us and we could still hear everything just as well :) I had a great time! I don't have many pictures because the camera died before it even started! D'oh! I did capture 4 on my phone. I'll be sure to share them later.

Today we're going out to dinner with his dad for Father's Day! Jim's driving into town just for lunch because that's all he wanted as a gift: lunch on us. I have no clue where we're going, but I'm sure it'll be good. I'm excited about my dad's gift! I can't wait for him to find out! I sure hope he likes it. Plus, we'll probably do a video call on Father's Day so he can see my lovely face HAHA!

I can't believe I have 4 more days of my ceramics class and just 12, (well, 11 1/2), more days before I head up to Minnesota for two weeks! I'm very excited! General Assembly will be lots of fun and it will be great to just be with my parents for awhile. I should be able to upload pictures during my trip.

Happy Friday everyone!

Peace to you,

"Our God" by Chris Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...