Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We're Having A Baby, My Baby And Me...


{via}
I was hoping to not announce this until I had a better idea, but I really need prayers right now.

On June 19th, what would have been the year anniversary of my early early miscarriage, I took a home pregnancy test on a whim. That test turned into two more digital tests that all said the same thing: pregnant. In complete shock, I told Hubby in a creative way like I always promised I would. That's a story for next time. With it being a Saturday, I had to wait until Monday, yesterday, to call the doctor to confirm the pregnancy. Well, they didn't really confirm nor deny yesterday. The suspense was killing me! Well, I needed to do a referral appointment for insurance sake so I went to the OU health center where I got a call from my normal doctor as I walked through the door. Both my norman gynecologist and the doctor at OU told me that my hormone levels are a little low, even with Baby C being 3 weeks old. I have to go back for more blood tests tomorrow AND Thursday to see if they are going up. I was told a miscarriage could be happening OR I could be completely fine. Um, pretty sure those are COMPLETE opposite scenarios, but whatever.

So I'm asking for prayers. I want my numbers to go up. I know I could handle another miscarriage if I need to, but I really don't want to. And even though it wasn't planned, (and if you know me, you know I love lists and plans), I want and love this baby more than anything. If you could pray or send happy thoughts my way, I would appreciate it more than you know. Being a major worry wart, I'm already thinking of all the possible things that could happy and might happen. I'm trying so hard to be positive and obviously none of the doctors are SUPER concerned about me. I don't know. I'm just scared and nervous. So if you could, please pray that my numbers go up when I give blood tomorrow. I really do thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Peace to you,
(and Baby C)

"We're Having a Baby" by Dezi Arnaz

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, congratulations! I will definitely be praying. You must be feeling so many millions of things all at once. Definitely praying for good numbers and for the health and safety of baby C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe, yay! :D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avg8EjzWHZc&feature=related

    <3 U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Court! This is awesome news, and I am praying for you guys! :) :) :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping that you get good news!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...