Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bébé Week 32 Update


Today's date: October 15, 2011

How far along: 32 weeks! I can't believe I'm 8 months pregnant with 56 days to go! Holy moley...

Total weight gain: I lost again this week, though I'm not sure how! I felt like I ate lots of stuff this week. I have a gain of about 6 pounds total.

Size and growth of the baby: 
Jill is now the size of a jicama (between 18 and 19" long)  and weighs just about 4 pounds! Her skin is no longer see through as she continues accumulating fat. With thing getting cramped, she's more likely to have her feet near my rib cage, (be careful up there baby girl!). Jill is continuing to practice all the skills necesary for her worldly debut, such as sucking, breathing, and swallowing.  {per}

Sex: Sweet baby girl!

Maternity clothes: Only a few shirts are not maternity, but they are XXL to accommodate the ever-growing belly.

Sleep: I still do not feel totally rested every single morning and I get exhausted by 3 pm. However, I am lucky to be in bed for about 8 hours which helps me rest if nothing else. I have started feeling more pressure when I'm in bed though, so I don't know if that's just Jill's position or the beginning of Braxton Hicks

Best moment(s) of the week: Going to my doctor's appointment and hearing her beautiful heartbeat. 

Movement: Even though she doesn't kick very much, she still pushing on my belly and squirms most of the time.

Food cravings/aversions: No major aversions and I had a few cravings but I can't remember them now :( Pregnancy brain has taken over. If I don't write it down, I don't remember.

Morning sickness: I get a little queasy once or twice a day, but it's definitely not as bad as the first trimester. I still take my Zofran so I can keep food down, which is important :)

Symptoms: Obvious baby bump, peeing constantly, lots of stretch marks, uterus/lower abdomen feels heavy, baby kicks, some pelvic pain in the early morning or end of the day, heartburn/acid, and gassy.

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: In, but it just might pop out by the end

What I miss: Not a whole heck of a lot :)

What I'm looking forward to: My parents coming for Thanksgiving, my final work day (November 11th!), and my next baby shower!

For fun, here are weeks 12, 22 and 32!

And even though we are so blessed to have Jill in our lives, I will never forget another part of our family story. For more information on October 15th, please go here.
{via}

Hope y'all are having a great weekend so far!

1 comment:

  1. It's so amazing to see how much your baby girl has grown! :) I can't believe you're already 32 weeks, so exciting! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...