Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday Season and a day without stress :)

Here's a quick glimpse of our celebration...

What does Santa bring to a 13 day old baby? Diapers, a new bib, some pacifiers, formula, and some teethers :)

Our tree 

Jill in a family heirloom "Christmas Sack"! 

Jill's OOTD 

Had to get a shot of the cute tush ;) 

 The aftermath in our living room

Someone is tuckered out after her first Christmas celebration

We were lucky enough to spend the day with my in-laws AND Skype with my parents, (and my brother came over to do it with us), to open our gifts together! It wasn't the exact same, but it was so nice to see my parents as well as hear their voices :) Now we're watching Forrest Gump and drinking egg nog. All in all, Jill's first Christmas was a success and I feel blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad y'all had a nice Christmas with your precious new girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...