Thursday, December 1, 2011

This Is The Month!

First and foremost, I'm in a much better mood lately. I'm not completely cured of my piss-y attitude, but it is improving. I personally owe it to the fact that I'm sleeping better. I have more aches and pains at night, but I am sleeping better overall.

Secondly, I had a doctor's appointment today. I am dilated about 1 cm so far. That's not a big deal, but it does show progress. Due to my body showing it's preparing and favorable, my doctor is open to inducing near our due date in case Ms. Jill decides to take her time getting here. The nice thing about inducing would be having my dad make it in time for the birth as well as my mom. Who knows though... I could go into labor tonight, though I highly doubt it. I feel a few tinges here and there, but overall I don't feel any Braxton Hicks or anything to really show that labor is impending. Honestly, now that it's December, (and Jill is officially a December baby), I just can't wait to meet her. This is the month I become a mother. This is the month our lives change forever in a big and amazing way. If she comes on her due date or before, we are in the single digit countdown. Single digits! I honestly would not have traded this experience for anything. All the bad stuff like nausea and worrying about stuff and the ridiculous heat all summer long were totally worth it. I would go through all of it all over again :) I'm also incredibly humbled by the love and support that I have received from friends, church members, fellow bloggers, and family. I hope Jill realizes how blessed she is to have so many people love her already!

Dear Jillian,
The time is near for us to finally meet face to face. I have loved you even before I knew you existed. It has been an honor to carry you these 9 months and I can't wait to hold you in my arms. Your daddy is also excited! I can tell you're going to be a big daddy's girl by the way you respond to his voice when he talks to you. Just don't forget that I love you too baby girl! I promise that I will love you every second of every day until I breathe my last. You are the pride and joy of my heart and I thank God that he chose us to be your parents. No matter what, I will never stop loving you. See you soon darling :)
Love,
Your Mommy
infinite x's and o's

Whether she looks like me...

or more like her daddy...

she's going to be our precious angel.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo exciting--I seriously can't believe how soon it is! I totally remember when you announced your pregnancy, and it seems like time just flew by! (Well, for me anyway, since I'm not the one who was taking Zofran just to be functional for nine months!!) Can't wait to 'meet' her too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am just so stinking excited for you because you are ME last year, and as much as I was done, and irritable, and ready to be finished altogether...I miss it! Wishing you an eaaaaaasy rest of pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post, it got me all teary eyed! It's such a blessing to be able to carry these precious angels. I can only imagine how impatient/excited y'all are to meet her already! :)

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...